Contacting a credit repair company can be a solution to clean up your credit history and clean up your personal finances.
Solve your Debt is the first credit repair that was founded in Mexico and helps you settle your debts through a comprehensive savings plan backed by a legal contract.
Solve your Debt is responsible for negotiating your debts with creditors to get discounts, to fix your credit history and thus reorganize your credit bureau to access financing.
In addition, you receive free legal and financial advice and you forget the annoying calls from collection offices. Thus, Solve your debt helps you to clean up your Credit Bureau.
Remember that there is no debt limit to enter the program.
How do I sign up for the Solve Your Debt program to settle debts by saving up to 70% of my debts?
It’s simple, click on this link to contact Solve your Debt and start to relax. But if you prefer, read our user guide to be informed of the process.
What are the requirements that you request Resolve your Debt to enter the program?
You just have to meet three requirements:
- Have more than $ 35,000 pesos of debt.
- Have at least one month of arrears in your payments.
- Have a debt with a credit card from a banking institution, department store or credit via payroll.
How does the Solve Your Debt program work?
The Solve Your Debt program offers you six benefits when negotiating with the bank or department stores, and get up to 70% discount through a monthly savings plan for you to pay off your debts.
- Free advice throughout the program and design a savings plan so you can pay off your debts at the highest possible discount.
- Discounts on debt. Although the reduction of your debt is determined by the creditor, Resolves agrees to negotiate to obtain the highest discount on each debt (between 30% -70%).
- Clarity and visibility through the web application: The Biweekly Report that shows you in which stage of negotiation each of your debts is.
- Direct negotiation with all your creditors at the same time.
- Clean up your Bureau to rejoin the credit system. Upon completion of the Resolve program you will have the opportunity to obtain a new credit adjusted to your abilities.
- We answer for you before the collection calls.
How much does the Solve Your Debt service cost me?
Solve your Debt provides a first legal and financial advice at no cost to collect the necessary information to deliver a complete analysis of your situation to the debtor.
Once the debtor accepts the proposal, a fee divided into two concepts will be charged:
- Monthly: $ 60 pesos for every $ 10,000 pesos of debt.
- Success Rate: 15% of the reduction obtained in each settlement.
The fees charged by Resolve are included in the amount that the client saves monthly in a protected account. For this reason, it is not necessary to disburse an extra amount at the end of the program.
Solve does not charge the success fee if it does not achieve results. That is, if a discount is not obtained, Resuelve does not charge this fee.
Does your Debt Resolution erase my record in the credit bureau?
You can not delete the credit history. However, if you liquidate all your debts you can rehire a new credit.
Article 23 states that “The Companies are obliged to keep the credit histories that are provided to them by the users, corresponding to any natural or legal person, at least for a period of seventy-two months. The Companies may delete from the Client’s credit history that information that reflects the fulfillment of any obligation, after seventy-two months of the breach has been incorporated for the first time in said history.
Is it safe to hire this type of credit repair?
More than 60,000 people have entered the Solve Your Debt program and meet all the requirements stipulated by law.